Shaklee product quality
1. Each product is designed to provide a specific, important health benefit—usually more than one benefit.
2. Each product is formulated with nutritional ingredients that have been extensively studied to confirm safety and efficacy. Our products do not follow trends, but incorporate scientific and/or epidemiologic evidence of need and benefit.
3. All ingredients must be acceptable from the standpoint of the Shaklee philosophy, as well as detailed scrutiny as to their safety. We do not simply accept the Certificate of Analysis that many other companies accept, but rather retest for contaminants—including lead and heavy metals, pesticides, and more—to confirm the Certificate of Analysis is accurate. Shaklee has an unwavering commitment to avoid the use of artificial flavors, sweeteners, and added preservatives. We use only non-genetically modified soy protein.
4. Shaklee employs advanced delivery systems to enhance bioavailability—and these systems are tested to confirm their nutrient delivery advantages!
5. Manufacturers are also carefully chosen. Not just any company can qualify to manufacture Shaklee products. Shaklee has, for many years, followed the standards for manufacturing that are now referred to as Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs)
6. Shaklee Quality Assurance routinely visits manufacturers to confirm that our quality standards are being upheld—and our onsite lab in Hayward does additional quality control testing.
7. Ongoing proof of our product performance is demonstrated by: • Over 100 scientific publications, 90-plus in peer-reviewed journals • Shaklee products powering medal-winning athletes for 30-plus years • Shaklee products fueling world explorers, including a special rehydration product (called Astro-Ade) that has been made for NASA Shuttle astronauts since 1993 • 50 years of providing nontoxic household cleaning choices—that truly perform! • A growing group of health care professionals who recommend Shaklee products to their patients